[aprssig] APRS Frequencies...

Eric Weber webmanou812 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 10 16:48:29 EST 2005

Ok, I know this just went through the list, and I went
and hit the delete button.....

What are the APRS frequencies for 10m, 6m, other
bands?

I am going to try and set up recievers listening to
them, and then either I-gate them or retransmit them
on 2m....I've done some google's, and I get old
info...so thought I would ask the masters...

Just curious....

and I will pay more attention next time....

73
Eric
kc0ahk (home, -9 car, -13 family mover...suburban)