[aprssig] Re: WB4APR's pages

Jason Winningham jdw at eng.uah.edu
Sat Dec 10 13:49:17 EST 2005

On Dec 10, 2005, at 12:33 PM, Robert Bruninga wrote:

> How and where they have the alias between
> .MIL and .EDU to both point to it is beyond me.

It's depressingly easy to come up with a configuration like this.
I've spent a few years migrating (cleaning up) a similar mess.  I did
it in 3 phases - robots.txt and automatic redirect to preferred site,
replaced after several months delayed redirect with message, then
later an error page that provides a link to the new site.

If Bob's not running the server, though, there's not a lot he can do,
other than complain to his support group.

-Jason
kg4wsv