[aprssig] WB4APR's pages

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Sat Dec 10 08:00:46 EST 2005

>It's too bad Bob couldn't put some goodies in the
>head of the old page for the robots to find so
>they would eventually de-list it in the search engines:
><META NAME="ROBOTS" CONTENT="NOINDEX">

Yep, it has always been the same page...
What changed was the Academy's choice of
domains.  Actually, it still aliases both domains
so that either path should work for the right
people.  We are a university and we are a military
outfit.  Imagine the challenge to the sys-admins
trying to be open (.edu) and trying to be secure
(.mil) at the same time.  I'm glad I dont have that job...