[aprssig] Powerpoles

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Thu Dec 8 23:35:28 EST 2005

Forgive the blatant self-promotion, but I know how much everyone here loves
Anderson Powerpole connectors.  =]  I've added 10-packs of the 30 amp type
(10 red, 10 black, 10 roll pins, 20 contacts) to my web store for $7.50.  I
can't say for sure if that's the cheapest price around for that quantity,
but it beats Powerwerx if you don't need a ton of them.  And they make great
stocking stuffers.  =]

http://www.argentdata.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=27

Looks like Powerwerx has some cool new splitters.  They're a bit pricey, but
very nice looking.  Does anyone else have something like that on the market?

Scott
N1VG