[aprssig] Via route setup for ISS

Ron Stordahl ron.stordahl at digikey.com
Wed Dec 7 17:01:26 EST 2005

 From ground transmit side, 145.990 MHz, (such as a vehicle with a
TinyTrack) could I set the route sent thus:

VIA ARISS,SGATE,WIDE2-1

On receive side, 145.800 (UIView32) would I add SGATE to my alias list?

If this is correct, then I am going to assume, with digipeating enabled
in UIView32 (output 144.390) the digipeated signal  from UIView32 would
look like:

ISS-Call,MyUIView32Call*,WIDE2-1

That should then be repeated by area New Paradigm digi's one level out only.

Bob's write up on this http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/iss-faq.html
recommends WIDE instead of WIDE2-1.  Can I assume that this needs updating?

Ron, N5IN