[aprssig] Kantronics KPC3+ Issue

Robbie - WA9INF mwrobertson at comcast.net
Wed Dec 7 11:07:23 EST 2005

Duffy,

I have had extremely little experience with the AGAPE program, but
understand it is great.

I would however be concerned with the handshake, that might tell the tnc
to wait, and then never give it "Clear to send" signal.. I don't know.

I do know, when I stop a software program that's communicating with my
tnc's, after a while the con led lights up until I either start the
program again, or reset the tnc..

Robbie