[aprssig] Getting APRSDOS full size on screen?

Bogdan, Rick rbogdan at ursinus.edu
Tue Dec 6 22:09:22 EST 2005

What kind of laptop?

Rick ka1udx

  _____

From: Kriss & Erin Kliegle [mailto:kliegle at rcn.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 8:57 PM
To: aprssig at lists.tapr.org
Subject: [aprssig] Getting APRSDOS full size on screen?

Greetings from NH.
A friend and I have laptops (w/Win98 installed) running the latest APRSDOS.
During boot up, the traditional Windows Logo is short and centered on the
screen.
Once finalized, (booted up) everything is normal. Screen is filled from top
to bottom
as usual windows does. But when APRSDOS is invoked from Windows or from a
DOS
only boot up, the program runs, but VERY small in center of screen.

I remember years ago being able to change the size of the windows boot
screen, but
have long since fogot. Anybody with advice to get APRS full screen????

Kriss KA1GJU, KA1GJU-3, KA1GJU-9
Dave KB1MTH