[aprssig] APRS and google earth as an APRS program

Andrew Rich vk4tec at tech-software.net
Sat Dec 3 15:30:38 EST 2005

Ok here is my project aims . I have had a look at trackerGE.

1) Use the google earth application, not web pages as an APRS program
2) Use a linux box on the net to interigate the aprs stream and provide
google earth with icons
3) An auto re-load on the google earth application shall determine the
refresh rate
4) Project notes can be found at http://tech-software.net/globalearth.htm

Andrew VK4TEC

Andrew Rich - VK4TEC