[aprssig] Live APRS mapping in the UK. NG :-(

Dave Baxter dave at emv.co.uk
Fri Dec 2 11:00:45 EST 2005

Hi Gerry.

I'd be suprised if any of the OS 1:50,000 format are available, if you
find any, they are either bootleg, or antique.  You may find some OS
Road Atlas types, but 1:50k or even the very useful 1:25k, I doubt it.
Not for a very fat fee.  If Mapserver is showing OS 1:50,000, someone
will have paid for it, OS do not do anything for free.

Not sure how much use shapefiles would be to a ui-view user.

Dave.