[aprssig] Live APRS mapping in the UK. NG :-(

Tim Makins tim.ei8ic at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 10:47:12 EST 2005

I do live UK mapping on 1x1 degree tiles thanks to data from K4HG - see my
APRS pages.

Greater scales could be available, but it all takes time to do, and most
hams are too-tight-fisted to support anything like that. 'Free' is very
popular, but anything else...

73s Tim EI8IC
http://www.mapability.com/ei8ic/
Ham Map Heaven. Contester Resources.
Free zone maps, and contest bandplans
The most comprehensive free prefix maps on the web