[aprssig] WinAPRS 2.8.2 notes

Jim Bradbury jim at bradbury.org
Thu Dec 1 16:56:04 EST 2005

The easiest way I found to refresh WinAPRS maps when they go blank:

1.  Run the cursor over the button area on the right side of the map window,
and the buttons will show up.

2.  Then, click on the "Show Altitude" button twice - Once to show
the map and the altitudes and once to turn off the altitudes.

-= Jim =-
  WB5ACL