[aprssig] WHY all the attachments?

J&B Crafts jbcraft at adelphia.net
Thu Dec 1 12:40:12 EST 2005

Outlook 2000 here. I too send only in plain text, but others do not. O2K
sees RTF and HTML as attachments and come as "ATT.TXT" files.

Since I send ALL attachments directly to the delete files folder, I never
see them and I am not open to attack.

I do have another email address when I am expecting a file.

So, I guess that the moral of this story is; if you want me to see your
question, use plain text only, never include an attachment, and it will end
up in my APRS folder.

Bob K8YS