[aprssig] REF: APRS Satellites?

Matthew Stennett wa4tkg at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 31 10:27:07 EDT 2005

A GOOD Question:

I was out recently on a Bike ride (Bicycle)
and I BELIEVE I STILL HEARD activty from PCSAT;
145.825MHz.  It was the middle of the afternoon.

Comments anyone ?; the last time I was on the SIG,
(just before my mail servers' Domain was COMPLETELY
kicked off the SIG Mailing list)
PCSAT was "on it's last leg"; yet I'm still hearing it
!

Now WHY we had to jump up to 440MHz for the 2nd
generation of PCSAT is beyond me, you guys just dumped
me off PCSAT now, have nothing for that band...great.