RRe: [aprssig] Funny path admission WAS:Why use this path?

N0YXV - Stan Coleman n0yxv at gihams.org
Wed Aug 31 02:09:11 EDT 2005

If it was me I'd try to contact the person. If they are reasonable they
will welcome the help from another Ham. I know when I was first setting
up my station I'd have welcomed input if I had something setup wrong. In
fact I still welcome input as I'm smart enough to know that I don't know
it all. I think sometimes it's all in HOW we tell these folks they have
a problem. Don't forget there are no APRS Police and we shouldn't self
appoint ourselves as one.