FW: [aprssig] Why use this path?

Cap Pennell cap at cruzio.com
Tue Aug 30 19:57:37 EDT 2005

Marty, thanks for including your K1PIG at ARRL.NET email address within your
APRS status packets.  With that showing at findu.com, it was easy for me to
contact you.  And thank you for your reply!
I've taken the liberty of sending a copy of this message to the TAPR APRSSIG
and I hope some APRSers reading there will now contact you directly with
helpful suggestions for your station (as they've already discussed a bit on
APRSSIG).
Apparently it is time for a few settings updates on your stations.  There
have been some changes in the national recommendations for APRS users and
digipeater operators too.
Yep, you're getting out and that's a good thing!  See you on APRS!
73, Cap KE6AFE
http://www2.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?call=K1PIG