[aprssig] New Paradigm progress map?

Dave Baxter dave at emv.co.uk
Tue Aug 30 11:23:51 EDT 2005

So...

How does one change a PacComm digi to the new scheme?  Is there a third
party PD open source EPROM available?  As I've not found PacComm (or the
sole agent here in the UK) particularly responsive re any query about
updating older TNC's, or even getting hold of the stand alone Tracker
rom's.

73.

Dave G0WBX

(Home of several currently dormant TNC-220's that may get a new life, if
I could get the firmware!)