[aprssig] UP3985

Ron Cluster rcluster at rgisp.com
Mon Aug 29 21:32:57 EDT 2005

The UP website had some issues earlier today, stopped working for a couple
of hours. Since then, the automatic script apparently hasn't been working
correctly. I sent an email to Curt, WE7U (the keeper of the script) but have
not heard back from him yet.

You can get a position of the train on UP's website here:

http://www.uprr.com/aboutup/excurs/trace.cfm

Hopefully Curt can get the script running again soon.

73.....Ron.....AC7TK.....(-9 mobile, -2 Weather, -1 work)
UI-View32 iGate in Eugene, OR