[aprssig] Hurricane Objects

Christensen, Eric H CHRISTENSENE at MAIL.ECU.EDU
Mon Aug 29 12:04:43 EDT 2005

Come on people.  We go through this every year...

Please don't put the hurricane objects out on APRS.  They are already on the
IS and can easily be gated to RF by an I-Gate (as we do here in Eastern NC).
I've been checking my screen off and on throughout the morning and have
cleared off new fewer than five "hurricanes" that were all in the wrong
position.  The WxSvr automates this process and makes sure the information
correct so there is no need to post your own "opinion" data.

Eric KF4OTN