[aprssig] Re: aprssig Digest, Vol 14, Issue 29

Ken Cechura kc9umr at freqradio.com
Mon Aug 29 06:41:58 EDT 2005

I have a small (175W, I think) inverter that heats up horribly from running
a laptop, UNLESS I run WITHOUT the battery....  The charging circuit seems
to draw the most current (using a Toshiba Sattelite 1 GHz laptop).  I really
haven't tried it with my Acer, or the Dell I got from work.

Just my experience...

73
KC9UMR