[aprssig] Vehicular Window Flag Mount for antenna base?

Rodney Padmore rodpadmore at ns.sympatico.ca
Sat Aug 27 15:45:21 EDT 2005

Thanks Richard for your cogent reply. I am inclined to agree with you. So
far I haven't had any success with the idea-roof  too close to antenna, bad
SWR's, trying to trim a piece of coax now, centre for antenna and mesh for
countepoise; not expecting much but think I'll dable a bit more with it
before abandoning it. Best regards from Nova Scotia to the Bay State, 73 de
Rod.