[aprssig] Vehicular Window Flag Mount for antenna base?

Rodney Padmore rodpadmore at ns.sympatico.ca
Fri Aug 26 15:12:12 EDT 2005

Thanks for reply, Richard. I am thinking of the kind that is used by many
Patriots to fly the U.S. Flag attached to  the rear car windows, typically.
I recall seeing them in the Merrimack Valley and now they are appearing up
here flying the red and white flag.
You see them especially on commemorative occasions. It seems to me they
might make a great base for a quick and dirty vhf antenna-quarter wave or
such. I am trying to figure if they can be adapted as an antenna baseand
thought someone might have already seen the potential , 73 de Rod,
E1BSK.  ----- Original Message -----