[aprssig] Startup Enterpise To Shoot Sticky Trackers Onto SuspectVehicles

Cap Pennell cap at cruzio.com
Wed Aug 24 20:54:30 EDT 2005

Yeah, then in the event of your epoxied GPS Dog running around the backyard
using WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1 low-power like any other moving mobile station
routinely does, and your "event digi" ("fill-in" digi) station turned on in
the house (and showing a "1 overlay" on it's map symbol) digipeating and
performing callsign substitution _only_ upon hearing precisely WIDE1-1, you
could use RF or APRS-IS to display and zoom in on a map view of the doghouse
during the event.  But don't shoot projectiles at the event dog and do not
transmit too often from the event dog, especially when not moving. <grin>
Digipath from Base:WIDE2-2  Mobile:WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1
Even old digis need up-to-date new paradigm settings (especially to allow
that second hop from local mobile stations).
73, Cap