[aprssig] Iron Butt Relevence

James kb7tbt at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 19:26:29 EDT 2005

My intention was not to offend so no apology is needed, I did see the
advanced tracking that you provided but this was a commercial application.
I have yet to see anything pop on my map that indicated any of the riders
had any APRS equipment on board.
Don't get me wrong here, I support the riders and used to have my own ride a
few years back, I used to run a tracker on it under -5, but this looked more
like an advertisement then a relevant story for the list.

KB7TBT
http://www.qsl.net/kb7tbt
DM33

Remember :  When the pin is Pulled Mr. Grenade is NOT Our Friend.