[aprssig] WIDEn-n v TRACEn-n

Cap Pennell cap at cruzio.com
Mon Aug 22 14:47:21 EDT 2005

Andy, for your M0CYP UI-View32 station to act as a "New n-N Paradigm" digi,
scroll down to [DIGI_OPTIONS] in C:\Program Files\Peak
Systems\UI-View32\UI-View32.INI
and there set:

[DIGI_OPTIONS]
DIGI_ENABLED=TRUE
UI_ONLY=TRUE
ALIAS_SUBSTITUTION=TRUE
DUPE_SUPPESS_SECONDS=30
ALIAS=M0CYP       <nothing else in here, no RELAY nor WIDE nor TRACE>
UIFLOOD=GBR       <enabling GBRn-N paths in Great Britain>
UITRACE=WIDE
WIDEN-N=TRUE
TRACEN-N=TRUE
SUBST_ALIAS=M0CYP
EXCLUDED=""
[DIGI_ROUTES]
1=1

And in the UI-View32 program:
Setup,Station Setup,Beacon comment:PHG5110/Wn,GBRn/Telford
Setup,Station Setup,Symbol:No.Digi O'ly:S

(The "S overlay" indicates the digi is capable of the GBRn-N paths in the EU
"State" of GBR.)

Well, that's the idea anyway.  hi
73, Cap