[aprssig] USAPhotoMaps

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Mon Aug 22 10:38:28 EDT 2005

It's a standalone program under Windows that downloads photo and topo data
from Terraserver.  The nice thing is that it caches the tiles and will work
just fine offline.  I've been using it for years, probably have half of
California cached.  It's fast, too.  And you can't beat the price...

Scott
N1VG