[aprssig] USAPhotoMaps

Doug Cox jdmcox at jdmcox.com
Sun Aug 21 18:27:32 EDT 2005

My (free) program, USAPhotoMaps, shows APRS transceiver locations on an aerial photo/topo map using Internet APRS data (along with aerial photos/topos downloadable from Microsoft's free TerraServer website), and I've now added that capability using a TNC/transceiver. I don't have a radio myself, so I need some of you to try it and let me know if it's working fine or if I need to add/change anything. It's at:
http://jdmcox.com
The full installation program is only 495 KBytes. You'll need to search for APRS in Help -Using when you run USAPhotoMaps.

Thanks,
Doug Cox