[aprssig] Digi handling of WIDEn-N packets

Patrick Green pagreen at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 22:03:30 EDT 2005

Hi All,

  I noticed that I when I stopped using Xastir as a digi and let
Digi_ned do it that the WIDE1-1 packets are call substituted AND
WIDE1* added whereas before the call was substituted only with no
WIDE1.  I want to know if there something special on why the UIDIGI
and DIGI_NED flavors and possibly the stand alone KPC3's use the path
of digicall,wide1* to complete the digipeat.  It makes the packet
longer if I can omit it.  Is this a part of the UIFLOOD spec?

73 de Pat --- KA9SCF.