[aprssig] Off Topic: Top Posting

Daron J. Wilson daron at wilson.org
Fri Aug 19 10:26:02 EDT 2005

> For those of us who read individual threads, and those of us who follow
> specific threads, top posting is MUCH easier to read, and everything is
> right there on the openning thread... Hence, this becomes a religious
> argument.

FWIW, I prefer to respond directly to the portion of text that my response
matches while deleting the extraneous text that is not relative to the
discussion.  As in this thread, I failed to take the time to even read to
the bottom of all the repeater forwards for the 'original' concern, and used
the > to indicate a previously posted text, and pushed the response there.

Your individual mileage may vary.

73 N7HQR