[aprssig] Off Topic: Top Posting

Doug Ferrell kd4moj at kd4moj.org
Fri Aug 19 10:04:51 EDT 2005

<RANT ON>

 	See how hard this is to read?  Do you know what I am replying to? See you
have to scroll down this entire message to see what the original message
(quoted) is about.

	This is called "TOP POSTING" when you post on TOP of the
quote. These type of  messages are hard to read especially in digest mode.

	So please be courteous in quoting and posting! I'm not picking on
the writers below... I just picked a random TOP POST since I just read
about 10 in a row...

</RANT OFF>