[aprssig] Tracker Enclosure ?

Doug Ferrell kd4moj at kd4moj.org
Wed Aug 17 14:21:44 EDT 2005

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005, William McKeehan wrote:

> I'm also looking for input on which current 2-meter radios lend themselves
> best to APRS use (i.e., have a 6-pin mini din or other features that would
> make attaching a TNC easy).

  Motorola Maxtrac's make good rigs as well with the 16 pin accessory plug
on the back. of course if you don't have a way to program it it's probably
not the cheapest way to go.

  yaesu FT-2600 is also another goodie... has an RS-232 built in the back
of the rig.. not current production but can be found on ebay for a good
price.
 --

...DOUG, KD4MOJ
http://www.kd4moj.org