[aprssig] One last question on digipeater code for TNC-X

Richard Montgomery kb4ytm at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 10:43:45 EDT 2005

2 things I havent seen mentioned much on this:

First, to be able to place the local 2m repeater on users maps every 10
minutes or so direct would be great for out of town travelers.

Second, but very important is remote management. The big complaint I
hear from digi owners is being able to get to the site to make changes.
Remote management would make life so much simpler.

Just my thoughts,

Richard