[aprssig] Valid destination address in APRS packets?

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Aug 16 16:38:42 EDT 2005

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005, James Washer wrote:

> >From data collected from the western US over the past 48 hours. We have the following stations using WIDExxx for their destinations. If anyone cares to contact these individuals, that would be great.
>
>  - jim
>
> p.s. I especially love the WIDE7-7. Dunno if we should contact that guy, as I'd hate to see him 'fix' his destination and set WIDE7-7 as his path.

Have fun contacting NOCALL...  I suppose you'd have to look up the
lat/long and then try to find a ham that lived at that location.
Might be fun locating the exact individual.

I see six other calls in that list that I've seen bouncing around
the BC/WA/OR/ID area.  This must be a very common configuration
error.