[aprssig] PCSAT2 Satgate Global Data

hasan schiers schiers at netins.net
Fri Aug 12 21:59:48 EDT 2005

re: what area peope running for satgate stuff

I'm using agwpe pro with 3 ports:

144.390 Arrow 2m/70cm j-pole @ 65' DSP-2232 TNC (KISS)
145.800 2m egg-beater at 8' Tiny2 TNC (KISS)
437.975 Homebrew Arrow2m/70cm j-pole at 15' D700 internal TNC in KISS

These are all 1200 baud setups

UI-View32 APRS Software is running as an Igate (takes all heard on any rf
port and gates it to the aprs-is (internet), with hostmode=AGW

I also run UISS and several other programs, all AGW aware programs, even
remotely over the internet.

73,

hasan, N0AN