[aprssig] 9k6 telemetry

AE5PL Lists HamLists at ametx.com
Fri Aug 5 07:29:17 EDT 2005

Due to severe bandwidth restrictions at some SatGate locations,
satgate.aprsca.net does not generate keep-alive comment lines.  Be sure
that the software you are using does not automatically disconnect if it
does not see data from the server over a period of time.

Your gated packets may have made it into the system (remember that port
20150 data does not go into the full APRS-IS by design) but I leave that
analysis to Bob.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
mailto:pete at ae5pl.net