[aprssig] Fwd: PCSAT2 Lives!

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Thu Aug 4 01:48:01 EDT 2005

So sorry,
Steve,
Yes, there are two more
ISSTLM and PC2TLM
and wouldnt you know, those are the two
that are currently in use... on the B side.
thanks!
Bob

On Aug 3, 2005, at 9:48 PM, Robert Bruninga wrote:

> But we are getting good telemetry via the worldwide
> APRS system, so we know the spacecraft is healthy.

Can someone give me a sample packet of the telemetry? Bob gave me
four calls (PC2PSK, PC2ISS, PC2RPT, PCSAT2), all of these are in the
parser, along with the two test callsigns (PC2XXA, PC2XXB).

If there another one, or os there an SSID Bob didn't tell me about?

Steve K4HG