[aprssig] Broadcasting?

Tad Burnett tburnett at vermontel.net
Wed Aug 3 22:10:02 EDT 2005

And as for the time frame...It is now being reported the everyone made
it off the plane with in the 90 seconds that is the desired exit time
for a crash...and probably within a minute there were enough people off
so the 200 figure would not be posible...I still think that part should
have been left out...The person reporting obvisouly was not a good
witness to be reporting such detail....

Tad N1QAG