[aprssig] Slashdotting!

Steve Dimse steve at dimse.com
Wed Aug 3 21:31:11 EDT 2005

I just found out an article I submitted to Slashdot about PCSat2 has
been accepted. It has a couple links to findU's PCSat and ariss
pages. For those that don't know, when a site appears on Slashdot the
traffic is often so high the site becomes unavailable, a situation
known as Slashdotting.

If that should happen to findU when the article is posted (usually
within 24 hours), the backup server is currently operating, just
change the URL of a page you want from www.findu.com to
www2.findu.com. A few things may not be working there, but it will be
better than nothing...

Good Luck to us all!

Steve K4HG