[aprssig] Charge controllers

Phillip B. Pacier ad6nh at arrl.net
Sat Apr 30 18:00:59 EDT 2005

Well, I have not bought an Astron yet.  I'm currently using what I
thought was a good battery charger, with amperage capability above and
beyond the transmit draw of the radio, but it keeps failing.  Also, when
the A/C power is restored, the charger needs to be turned on.  That just
wont work!

73
Phil - AD6NH