[aprssig] Field Day APRS

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Thu Apr 28 20:51:53 EDT 2005

>>> smokeybehr at sbcglobal.net 4/28/2005 7:36:18 PM >>>
>Looking over the FD2004 notes compared to the FD2005 notes,
>which [path] should we use? FDn-N or TEMPn-N?

TEMPn-N because then we can leave that support in all
D700 mobiles permanently so that users dont have to
reconfigure every time they want to use it as a digi.

>Should we try and use the local digipeaters to
>digi off of?

Well, yes, for fun.  But for FD rules you have to use
a temporary digi, and so the easiest way is to be
on a different frequency such as 145.01...

Bob

--
John "Smokey Behr" Gleichweit FF1/EMT, CCNA, MCSE
IPN-CAL023 N6FOG UP Fresno Sub MP183.5 ECV1852