[aprssig] Ultimeter II

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Wed Apr 27 16:56:26 EDT 2005

Thanks to everyone who's sent me Ultimeter 2000 complete mode captures.  I
think I've got it working - I'll do some more tests this evening and make
sure.  Switching to complete mode adds gust information.

I'd like some sample data from U-IIs in both metric and English modes.
Direct captures or pointers to active stations on FindU would be
appreciated.  I should be able to support all the Peet Bros stations with a
single firmware version - with the Ultimeter 2000 datalogger and complete
formats implemented, I'm still only at 4500 bytes of code, so there's plenty
of room.

Thanks,

Scott, N1VG
http://n1vg.net/opentracker