[aprssig] Difficulty in reaching Bob Bruninga's WB4APR web pages..solution?

Ron Stordahl ron.stordahl at digikey.com
Thu Apr 21 12:40:16 EDT 2005

Many users (I think they are in typically in Europe) have difficulty in
reaching:

http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/aprs/fix14439.html

These are Bob Bruninga's pages on the 'New Paradigm'.  I believe the
problem is the DNS servers these users are using.  A solution may be to
add the address of a DNS server which has the correct information.
Typically you are able to list up to 3 DNS servers to be used, and I
believe that your system will try them one after another until it gets
the addresses or fails.

Add this DNS server:  137.192.2.4

As a test I removed all my DNS server address except that one and had no
difficulty getting to Bob's pages.

Ron, N5IN