[aprssig] NEW PARADIGM Settings for Digi's

w0pm@arrl.net w0pm at rayfield.net
Wed Apr 20 20:29:30 EDT 2005

I'm just now working on setting up a remote aprs digi with WX.  What you're
talking about would be absolutely perfect for  application.  This digi will
be located S.W. of Springfield MO and will give the local National Weather
Service office data that they don't get at present from that specific area,
on 'incoming' storms to this region.  During severe weather events, I'd like
to see that data as often as 1 to 5 minutes.  But, there's no way that we
dare put that much data 'on the air' during 'normal' times.

Can you have it ready by next weekend???  :-) hi hi

   John - WOPM