[aprssig] flying digipeater?

Tyson S. timbercutter at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 19 00:47:12 EDT 2005

     How about "un-manned aircraft"? You know, those little helicopters
that are radio control. The new thing now is to have a TV camera on
board and they fly around transmitting the image down to the pilot.
Very common. It would be easy to use a small plane as well, a plane
could fly in circles for a couple of hours with the camera pointed down
and the digipeater digipeating :) Actually sounds like fun.

A Yahoo search found this impressive video of an on-board camera
filming another model helicopter while in flight. Remember, the video
was compressed for the Internet, real time is crystal clear.

http://www.augustoheli.com/videostuff/videoarchive/OnboardVideo/Travis%20Pynn_circumgyrationchoppercam5-03.wmv