[aprssig] Cat5 jumpers for mic connections

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Thu Apr 14 11:41:03 EDT 2005

Ok, thanks for the input.  This isn't really a one-off thing that I can just
test - I'm planning to offer a few basic cables and connectors along with my
OpenTracker kits.  It's really just for convenience, won't be making any
real profit on them.  But pre-made STP cables cost about 3 times as much as
the UTP cables, with fewer choices in colors.  On the other hand, maybe it'd
be worth it to carry STP cables since users are more likely to have UTP they
can scavenge at home and wouldn't otherwise be able to find shielded cables.

Scott
N1VG