[aprssig] Rotate - APRS2.NET

Phillip B. Pacier ad6nh at arrl.net
Wed Apr 13 19:33:21 EDT 2005

I have added "rotate.aprs2.net" to the domain list.  It is a round-robin
domain name that points to verified online servers only.  It should work
well unless you run into DNS caching problems.

The Tier 2 network is now 29 servers strong and represents 16 different
countries.  There is likely a Tier 2 server close to you for
connection.  Check www.aprs2.net for more detailed information and
locations of all 29 servers.

Enjoy! 73
Phil Pacier - AD6NH