[aprssig] n1iic-3 IGate traffic

n1iic Jason Greene n1iic at arrl.net
Tue Apr 12 22:05:28 EDT 2005

Greetings, all. In the last few weeks I have set up an igate and I have been
sending a handful of WX stations to RF that are here in NH. I am also gating
wx products to RF from GYX, BOX, BTV, and ALY. This traffic is digi'd
through K1JY-2 only.

I noticed that with all the flood watches and warnings from a weel or so ago
I was putting A LOT of traffic out into the ether, so I am looking for
comments on this. Please let me know if has helped or hindered the network
at all. I would also like to know if anyone has been using the info or not
and feels it might (or not) be an asset to the network.

Thanks

Jason n1iic
Bow, NH