[aprssig] Fw: The final word on Shizzle

Robbie - WA9INF mwrobertson at comcast.net
Tue Apr 12 20:04:36 EDT 2005

Wes es group,

I have always wondered how we can put any credence in analyzing what
this path and that path does when you have to rely on "your" receiver to
hear all the packets, and not know what was and was not involved in
collisions and not decoded by you, but was decoded further out without
any difficulty. These packets heard and decoded by others we have to
assume and how do we know what was good or bad to say this worked, and
this doesn't..

I've been amazed to hear some of the figures various people lay on us
when trying to state a case in their favor, <G>

There must be some way besides assumption?

Sorry if above is not too clear to understand, sure some will... Hi

Robbie