[aprssig] Simplified New n-N for Users

Cap Pennell cap at cruzio.com
Sun Apr 10 16:53:33 EDT 2005

I'd suggest this be simplified further...   Make _one_ standard
recommendation.

WIDE2-2 works for mobiles as it does for everybody else.

If we're seriously attempting to get this to actually become something that
most users can relate to and will cooperate with, then leave it at WIDE2-2
for everybody and call it good.  It will be a great accomplishment and a
major success to get a majority of users on board even to this extent.  Of
course, there are things we'd like to add, education we'd like to impart,
fine points that can improve certain situations, but unfortunately
_anything_ more confusing than just "WIDE2-2 for all" detracts from
successfully conveying the main message of the new paradigm.  KISS.

73, Cap KE6AFE