[aprssig] MIM Module

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Wed Apr 6 20:44:00 EDT 2005

Depending on what you're doing, a surface mount OpenTracker might work.
They've got some support for telemetry, though not in APRS telemetry format.
I've got a couple of beta units left.  If you're interested, let me know -
they're not listed on the website.

http://n1vg.net/opentracker

What do you have in mind?

Scott