[aprssig] digi software for microcontroller?

Andre PE1RDW aprs at pe1rdw.demon.nl
Wed Apr 6 15:12:43 EDT 2005

Jason Winningham schreef:

> Is there any digi software out there for a bare microcontroller?  The
> closest I've found is Digi_Ned for embedded systems, but even it
> assumes an OS.
>
> What I really want is a smart digi on a PIC18F252 (aka x-track).
> Anybody got the code lying around? (:
>
> -Jason
> kg4wsv

right now the only working software is uidigi for z80 but I´m not sure
if it is opensource
there is work being done for arm7 but I have no idea about the status of
that, the auther of that is on this list so he can answer that himself.
digi_ned for embedded systems is intended to be addopted for your needs,
so you have to rewrite the file handling stuff to make it read the data
form an eprom or something.if you want to use that methode.

73 de Andre PE1RDW